SNOWFLAKE WASH TRAILS AND PATHWAYS
A HISTORY IN PICTURES
All the wooden bridges in the green belt have detour trails bypassing them in case they get slippery in icy conditions. In October, 2006, I built this pathway going around the two foot bridges that were just installed the month before.
(345) ^ ^ ^ ^ This is what the original trail going to the Enchanted Forest looked like (looking west).
(346) ^ ^ ^ ^ Same trail looking east.
(347) ^ ^ ^ ^ Using this same route, rock borders were added.
(348) ^ ^ ^ ^ Another view.
(349) ^ ^ ^ ^ Ready for wood chipping.
(350) ^ ^ ^ ^ Wood chips had to be wheel barrowed in from Alpen Court along existing pathways.
(351) ^ ^ ^ ^ Laying down the wood chips.
(352) ^ ^ ^ ^ Looking back the other way.
(353) ^ ^ ^ ^ The junction with the Main Pathway.